Wednesday 20 October 2021

Chapter 293

Another day another dollar. After the girlfriend left, I cranked some Lunachicks, a female punk rock band from the 90s that kicks incredible amounts of ass.

I rode to work, listening to one of the Boyscasts I’d been uploading in my mp3 player, alongside Jocko Willink podcasts and tons of misanthropic music. Ryan and Dan were talking about stories from the polyamory subreddit, things like “My wife’s boyfriend is a Trump supporter, should I talk to her?” All this cuckolding thing is very strange and hilarious.

I taught my classes, and I had a break of about an hour to sit in the office and read Clown World news. A Danish man converted to Islam killed a bunch of people with a bow and arrow, a British politician got murdered by a Muslim, and all over France and other European countries, churches are vandalized and desecrated. Nearly all my encounters with adherants of the so-called Religion of Peace have been positive, and I’ve traveled to many of their countries, from Indonesia to Qatar, from Western China to Turkey, and lots of areas where they live in significant numbers. Still, can one look at the current situation and wonder about the negative effects of mass Muslim immigration to countries with a culture incompatible to theirs? Half of the USA was on fire last year after a few African-Americans got killed by policemen, yet hundreds and hundreds of innocents have died at the hands of militant religious zealots and people pussyfoot around the issue. Sad. But what do I know? I’m probably a nazi.

I got home and ate gumbo and rice. I gave the dog some innards from the chicken, he didn’t like it, so he peed on the ground and snarled at me. He’s got a lot of attitude for a 12-pound animal I could crush with one stomp.

Speaking of attitude... I rode back to school, Catatonic Class was all dead asleep so I turn the lights on five minutes before class was about to start, and after I went to get my stuff and walked in, ¾ of them still had their heads on their desks. I slammed the door as hard as I could, went to get water for my tea bottle, and walked back in. The message has mostly passed, and the students were now upright and gathering their books, but one girl still had her head down. I poked her with my cardboard periodic table and she lashed at me with a “有病呀!”, which translates roughly as “What’s your problem?” so after class I talked to her in the hallway. She apologized for sleeping, and I told her that’s not exactly the line she crossed. A Chinese teacher walked by, I called her.

“How would you react is a student said 有病呀! at you?”

“Who said that?!?!?! She did?!?!?!”

The student sheepishly nodded.

“Are you stupid? This foreigner understands Chinese!”

Hardly the point, but she did confirm that it’s very impolite. I gave the student a 300-word essay to write as a punishment, and she was resisting, saying that’s unreasonable. “Do you want me to change it to 500 words? Or 1000? Or go talk to the principal?”

I was bracing myself for having to kick her out of class the next day if she doesn’t give me her apology essay, but amazingly enough she was done an hour later. The extracurricular period got canceled because of rain, so she wrote it at that time. Perfect. I don’t like to stress about all that discipline shit, but I still have to put my foot down sometimes.

I rode home in the shitty cold rain, sat around for a bit, then went to the gym. We trained BJJ for an hour and a half, a good time was had by all. On the way home, there was a massive traffic jam, due to absolute intellectual manlets driving in a backed up intersection. When the light turns red, they are still stuck in there, blocking perpendicular traffic, who start honking and trying to make their way between the cars. The whole thing was a massive clusterfuck, and I stood at the corner watching with schadenfreude in my misanthropic heart for a few minutes. What astonished me if how there was not really an end in sight, you’d imagine people would just realize it’s a waste of time and energy to try to get in and would wait for the intersection to clear completely but... no.

I took a shower, washed my dirty rags and ate a big bowl of rice and gumbo while watching a Dark Side Of The Ring documentary on Luna Vachon. I went to bed and was uncomfortably full of gravy, meat and rice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 365 - The End

Last day of the year. I woke up a bit before 7, took the dog out, and went to work. Same scenario you read about hundreds of times. We got...