Sunday 29 August 2021

Chapter 241

I woke up at 11:45, severely hungover and with sore legs. But I had to vacate the room and do something with my life. I went to the Family Mart next door and it sucks to see how little nutritious food those places have, it’s a bit dytopian if you think about it. The only source of protein I could get was yogurt and some initation crab, that I slowly munched on.

Then I went to the jiu-jitsu gym. I already went there a few months ago and they were very welcoming, and I contacted the coach a few days ago. I was there well ahead of time, while the kids’ class was on, so I changed and stretched and waited. The class was about the berimbolo, some rather fancy new-school BJJ move that is getting quite common, and when the coach demonstrated it it looked all cool but when I tried I felt like I have two left feet. Still, it was a nice class, then I rolled with an American blue belt and with the coach.

I drove back, which took about an hour and a half, picked up the girlfriend from work, and went home. She asked me if I want to go eat out, and the truth is I’m a bit annoyed most of the times I go to a restaurant, with the peasants around me yelling and playing shitty Douyin videos on their phones, so even though I was pretty damn tired I felt like cooking. I made a new pasta sauce I saw on a YouTube video, with onions and bell peppers and cream, it was awesome. I also made meatballs to throw in there.

I was in bed by 9.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 365 - The End

Last day of the year. I woke up a bit before 7, took the dog out, and went to work. Same scenario you read about hundreds of times. We got...