Tuesday 10 August 2021

Chapter 222

Sometimes this diary spins its wheels in the mud. What did I do on this sunny August 10th? Not much. I read chapters from Musashi, I listened to music, I watched documentaries. I walked the dog in the early afternoon, and I walked him again. I rested my sore muscles.

We got an e-mail from the principal, he’s in a quarantine hotel for three weeks. Three weeks!!! With that, and the heightened price of airfare to get out of China, and the uncertainty, you’d have to really, really want to go on vacation elsewhere. But like I said before, for many of my coworkers, it wasn’t even a dilemma, they had to go see their families whom they had not seen for over a year. Forgive me for waiting a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 365 - The End

Last day of the year. I woke up a bit before 7, took the dog out, and went to work. Same scenario you read about hundreds of times. We got...