Sunday 30 May 2021

Chapter 150

I slept in, and had a very, very lazy day, eating leftovers, watching tons of TV. There’s a channel on YouTube about criminal psychology, the videos are very long and mostly consist of interrogation footage, but for some reason it’s very addictive and interesting and they all got millions of views. There was a new Dark Side Of The Ring out, about The Ultimate Warrior, I wasn’t around when he was big but I know a bit about his complicated legacy, it’s nice to hear it had somewhat of a happy ending, his early death aside.

The girlfriend and I also watched Love Death & Robots and The Office episodes, and at night I watched the movie Bad Santa, a dark comedy I had never heard of for some reason until it got mentioned in one of the criminal psychology videos as an example of an anti-hero. It was OK I guess, lots of raunchy humor and a scenario that intentionally doesn’t make much sense.

And that’s pretty much it. We didn’t cook, except to reheat leftovers. We only went outside for half an hour in the mid-afternoon, so that our dog could have a playdate with my friend’s dog, but we didn’t stay out very long, as it was hotter than balls. A truly lazy day, and there’s nothing wrong with having one of those occasionally.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 365 - The End

Last day of the year. I woke up a bit before 7, took the dog out, and went to work. Same scenario you read about hundreds of times. We got...