Wednesday 22 September 2021

Chapter 265

Up bright and early to go earn my rice like the good working ant I am. I’m trying to even find one thing worth mentioning about my work day. Perhaps it just went really smoothly, or maybe I’m turning senile like Joe Biden. I had to draft a detailed lesson plan for tomorrow’s observation, I gave a few lessons, and I watched the skateboarding club.

At night I went to play badminton. The BJJ guys were busy and couldn’t come train, but I felt like moving a bit. I stopped at a park on the ride back to do pull-ups and dips, and that’s how my night was spent. The girlfriend cooked some beef chunks in a salty sauce with fennel and weird Chinese spices, it hit the spot. And that’s pretty much it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 365 - The End

Last day of the year. I woke up a bit before 7, took the dog out, and went to work. Same scenario you read about hundreds of times. We got...